XC21 Air Conditioner
How does it work?
A Lennox™ Residential Generator has three modes of operation:
1. Standby Mode – Monitors utility power for outages
2. Self-Test Mode – Runs weekly 20-minute test cycles, ensuring the unit is tuned up and operating effectively
3. Emergency Power Mode
- Automatic transfer switch senses outage
- Generator starts
- Transfer switch engages generator power
- Transfer switch monitors for restoration of utility power
- Transfer switch reengages utility power
- Generator runs cool-down cycle and then shuts down
- The most efficient two-stage central air conditioner you can buy.
- Efficiency ratings of up to 21.20 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner.
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs.
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Wi-Fi® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency.**
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- This product has been designated as one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2013. Products that are recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR in 2013 prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting rigorous energy efficiency performance levels set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation.
- Federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers sound levels as low as 69 dB, approximately 20% quieter than a standard air conditioner.
- The quietest two-stage central air conditioner you can buy.
- Precision-balanced, direct-drive fan—delivers ultra quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design.
- SilentComfort fan grille—provides vortex suppression to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit.
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative, industry-leading materials and sound-isolating mounts.
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system****; compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in your home's air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality.
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home.
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll.
- Listed in the GreenSpec® Directory—a leading resource of environmentally responsible products.
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
- PermaGuard™ Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge™ louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance.